Thursday, December 1, 2011

Giving Thanks

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with my family. Every year the whole clan congregates at my grandmother's farm for a day of food, football, and catching up with one another. Everyone doesn't make it every year, so the attendance fluctuates, but as Gan always says, "we all know we have a table to put our feet under." For this I am thankful.

Apparently, something serious is happening, but they really did LOVE their cousin, Lilly!


Avery trying to do her frowny face for the camera but Kylie is just too funny!


Chowing down on Thanksgiving goodies at the "kid's table"


Philip was with us for Thanksgiving and then left for Israel to work on "The Messiah". No ketusha rockets have been lobbed from Lebanon since the 2006 war, but of course the week that my husband is only a few kilometers from the Lebanese border they start raining down! I'm not really worried about it, but we'll be glad to get him home all the same.

Surrounded by storyboard images


Hashing through the script with the team


In the meantime, us girls are decorating for Christmas and feeling very crafty! Earlier this week I asked Kylie if she thought girl time with Avery and me was going to be really fun. She replied, "Nope. We can't have fun without Dad." Despite her prediction it has been a pretty good week! My girls love their Daddy.

Kylie's first acrylic on canvas! Still a work in progress, but honest truth, I have only provided the outlines! She's darn good :)


Working on their United States puzzle


Homemade Christmas wreath - I can't decide if this is cute or tacky...leaning toward tacky. Feel free to weigh in on this!



Yay for Houston's Butterfly Museum!!!
While visiting my parents we took the girls for their first visit. Thanks for a great day, KiKi!

Looking at some kind of bug


Grocery shopping with KiKi

No comments:

Post a Comment